Faulty Goods can be returned to us within 14 days from date of invoice for replacement. Returns will not be accepted without prior authorisation number (RMA NUMBER) – email us for the number. Defective goods will be replaced with equivalent products should the original product be out of stock.
1. The Return must be returned within 14 days from the date of issue of the RMA number, otherwise the RMA number will be void and the product will not be accepted. Once you have a returns number please return the product back to:
4 Royal Troon Mews
2. Any shipping costs incurred in returning product to Toybrickstore are the reseller’s responsibility.
3. Goods will not be accepted from the carrier unless clearly marked with a Toybrickstore RMA number.
4. Please try and return in original packaging
5. Failure to input the fault description will result in the request being rejected. “Faulty” will not be accepted. Only genuine manufacturing faults will be accepted, Products that are returned due to customer abuse will be rejected.
6. The RMA number is only issued for the goods stated above
7. Returned goods will only be credited if they cannot be repaired or replaced by a similar product.
8. All products will be inspected for shortages; these will be noted and deducted in the case of a credit.
9. All products will be inspected for damage, in the case of a credit; no credit will be given for damaged goods caused by customer abuse.
10. “No Fault Found” goods will be held for 14 days awaiting your collection after this point Toybrickstore reserve the right to dispose of any unclaimed un collected items.
The buyer is responsible for return shipping expenses under all circumstances.
Some goods are supplied with a manufacturer’s warranty. The reseller may need to contact the manufacturer directly with warranty claims. Toybrickstore will use reasonable endeavours to assist the reseller with warranty claims.